Wytwarrone SS 2273

West of Casterton, South-West Victoria, Australia



William T. HAMILTON was appointed HT of this school when it opened on 27th of August 1880. The a.a. enrolment in that year was 27 (14 boys, 13 girls). School was carried on in a rented building. It worked half-time with SS2633 Meereek from 16th April 1888 until 30th of May 1889 on which day it closed.

Source: "Vision & Realisation", Vol 2, Education Department of Victoria.