Konongwootong SS 1338

Konongwootong, North West of Coleraine



The school Opened on 1st of January 1874 in a leased building. Robert STEWART was appointed first HT. It closed on 30th of September, 1875 and re-opened part-time with SS1832 Brit Brit in January 1881. It closed on 28th of February 1888. School was first carried on in a leased building.

Source: "Vision & Realisation", Vol 2, Education Department of Victoria.