Tarrayoukyan SS 1688

North of Coleraine, South-West Victoria, Australia



Tarrayoukyan, in the township of Tarrayoukyan, opened in 1885 under HT BAILEY. From 1911 until its close the school operated part-time with 1543 Connewirricoo. Upon the retirement of Miss L. NEAVE in 1914, school closed. The building is now a woolshed at Hill View Station.

Source: "Vision & Realisation", Vol 2, Education Department of Victoria.