Louis COLEMAN 1839-1896
Margaret DALGLEISH ~1840-?
c.1875 Digby, S-W Victoria, Australia
Louis COLEMAN 1839-1896, b. Mecklenburg, Schwerin, Prussia, d. 1896, Rockhampton, Queensland, married 1865, at Wickliffe, S-W Victoria to Margaret DALGLEISH 1843-1922, b. Yarrow, Selkirkshire (Sel), Scotland, d. 1922, Barcaldine, Queensland.
Louis and Margaret COLEMAN had a large family from 1865 to 1885 in Victoria and later in Queensland, Australia.
In 1875 the family was living at Grassdale near Digby, S-W Victoria when one of their children was christened at Digby.
The family moved from Victorian to Queensland in 1882.
Louis COLEMAN died in 1896 at Rockhampton, Queensland and his widow Margaret died at Barcaldine, Queensland in 1922.
Louis COLEMAN & Margaret DALGLEISH had the following family...
- Elliott COLEMAN b. 1865, Chatsworth, S-W Victoria;
- Louis COLEMAN b. 1866, Hexham, S-W Victoria;
- Alexander COLEMAN b. 1868, Chatsworth, S-W Victoria;
- Elizabeth Helen COLEMAN b. 1870, Chatsworth, S-W Victoria;
- Rebecca COLEMAN b. 1871, Chatsworth, S-W Victoria;
- William David COLEMAN b. 1872, Chatsworth, S-W Victoria;
- John COLEMAN b. 1874, Elmore, Victoria;
- David Edwin COLEMAN b. 1875, Chatsworth, S-W Victoria;
- Ellen Alice COLEMAN b. 1876, Elmore, S-W Victoria (birth Reg. at Branxholme, S-W Victoria);
- Jessie Agnes COLEMAN b. 1877, Branxholme, S-W Victoria (or 1878 Chatsworth, S-W Victoria ?);
- Ernest James COLEMAN b. 1879, Chatsworth, S-W Victoria;
- Isabella Moffat COLEMAN b. 1880, Chatsworth, S-W Victoria;
- Mary COLEMAN b. 1881, d. 1881, Elmore, Victoria;
- Walter COLEMAN b. 1882, Elmore, Victoria, d. 1882 Emerald, Queensland.
- Anthony Charles COLEMAN b. 1885, Clermont (near Rockhampton), Queensland.