William Hopley DAY 1839-1914
Elizabeth KING 1851-1925
Bedfordshire, emgland; Condah & Hotspur, S-W Victoria, Australia
William Hopley DAY b. 1839 Bedfordshire, England, son of William DAY and Sarah TAYLOR, married in 1870 at Hotspur, Smoky River, S-W Victoria, Australia to Elizabeth KING b. 1851 Crawford Station, Hotspur, S-W Victoria, daughter of William KING and Ellen NUGENT.
William DAY was a brother of George DAY 1851-1931 and Elizabeth DAY 1855-1932.
William DAY died at Heywood, S-W Victoria in 1914.
Elizabeth DAY died at Heywood, S-W Victoria in 1925.
William DAY & Elizabeth KING had the following children:
- William Henry DAY b.1871 Hotspur, S-W Vic, d. 1953, Bairnsdale, Victoria.;
- Charles DAY b. 1872 Hotspur, S-W Vic, d. 1958, Hamilton, Vic.,m. 1906 at Hotspur, S-W Vic to Rosina Maude PROVIS, b. 1886, Waterloo, near Beaufort, Victoria, d. ......?;
- Elizabeth DAY b. 1874 Hotspur, Vic, d. 1926, Glenthompson, Vic, m. James MALT 1868-1924, childrenn at Condah, S-W Vic;
- Jane DAY b. 1878, Hotspur, Vic, d. 1943, Casterton, Vic, m. Alfred Ernest TRELOAR, children at Hotspur & Condah, d. Casterton, Vic.;
- Eliza DAY b. 1880 Heywood, Vic, d. 1928, Hamilton, Vic, m. William John WEST;
- Ellen May DAY b. 1883, Vic, m. Herbert William TRELOAR;
- John Albert DAY b. 1887, Hotspur, Victoria, d. 1931, Richmond, Victoria, m. 1925 Gladys Maud BEAVIS 1899-1987. John served in the 1st AIF as follows...
- Cecil DAY b. 1889, Hotspur, Vic, d. 1950, Ararat, Vic.