James KERR 1850-1910 & Lydia EMERSON c1862-1958
Winnap & Dartmoor, S-W Victoria, Australia
James KERR b. 1850, Portland, Victoria, son of Charles KERR and Mary KIMBERLEY married in 1884, Victoria to Lydia Ann EMERSON, b. 1862 Ireland, daughter of John Martin EMERSON and Elizabeth McKENNA.
James KERR & Lydia EMERSON had the following family:
- Elizabeth Mary Ann KERR b. 1885, Dartmoor, Vic;
- James Mark KERR b. 1887, Dartmoor, Vic, d. 1915, at sea
- WW1 1st AIF, 8th Light Horse Regiment, enlisted 21-09-1914
- DOW, 20-10-1915, At Sea
- Digby Avenue of Honour Tree No 71, planted by Mr H HARVEY
- Greenwald Avenue of Honour Tree
- Rubena Sarah Jane KERR b. 1889, Dartmoor, Vic;
- Lydia Adeline KERR b. 1890, Dartmoor, Vic, mar..
- Harriet Olivia KERR b. 1892, Dartmoor, Vic, d. 1899;
- John Charles Matthew KERR b. 1894, Glenaulin, Vic, d. 1915, Egypt
- Thomas Emerson Kimberley KERR, b. 1896, Glenaulin, Vic
- Glen Joseph KERR, b. 1899, Dartmoor, Vic, d. 1986
- Mervyn Errol McKenna KERR, b. 1900, Dartmoor, Vic, d. 1969
- Harold Crawford KERR, b. 1903, Dartmoor, Vic, d. 1973
- Olive Annette KERR, b. 1905, Dartmoor, Vic, d. 1994, m. George Leonard GUTHRIDGE.