Richard James WILLING 1845-1927
Elizabeth Ann RUNDELL 1845-1937
Hobart Town, VDL (Tasmania); Cornwall, England; Digby, Condah & Branxholme, S-W Victoria, Australia
Richard James WILLING b. 1845 Hobart Town, VDL, son of Richard WILLING and Eleanor PLUMMER was married in 1866 at Portland, S-W Victoria to Elizabeth Ann RUNDELL b. 1845, Cornwall, England, daughter of John RUNDELL and Johanna MILLS.
- Richard James WILLING was the eldest of a large family born in Hobart Town, VDL (Tasmania).
- Two of his children were pupils at Digby State School, S-W Victoria in the 1890s.
- Richard WILLING appears to have moved from Victoria to NSW after 1882 where he married Annie Ida LEE in 1914.
- Richard WILLING died and was buried at Sydney, NSW in 1927.
- Elizabeth Ann WILLING (nee RUNDELL) died at Melbourne in 1937.
Richard James WILLING & Elizabeth Ann RUNDELL had the following family....
- Richard James WILLING b. 1868, Condah, Vic, d. 1901, Melbourne, Vic m. Eleanor KOHN 1867-1939;
- Agnes Joanna WILLING b. 1870, Branxholme, Vic, d. 1937, Melbourne, Vic, m. Alexander B LAWRIE (b. Scotland, d. Rhodesia);
- Ellen Bassett WILLING b. 1872, Branxholme, Vic, d. 1945, Hamilton, Vic, m. Walter Campbell BAYLEY 1863-1949;
- Gerald John WILLING b. 1873, Branxholme, Vic, d. 1952, Melbourne, Vic., m. Mary Jane DOUGAN 1873-1949;
- Minnie WILLING b. 1875, Condah, Vic, d. 1952, Melbourne, Vic., m. William Henry WOODHOUSE ~1864-1943;
- Amy WILLING b. 1876 Condah, Vic, d. .....? m. Thomas HEPBURN ..........?;
- Percy Leslie WILLING b. 1878 Branxholme, d. 1953 Melbourne, Vic., m. Ethel BARNETT 1882-1970;
- Justin William WILLING b. 1880, Branxholme, Vic., d. 1954, Rhodesia, m. Annabella DRYDON (1909 Rhodesia) ;
- Eliza WILLING b. 1882, Condah, Vic, d. 1965, Narrawong, Vic., m. William Francis MADDOCK 1881-1951.