Henry MUTCH 1829-1899 and Susannah ASQUITH 1836-1922
Merino, Victoria, Australia
Henry MUTCH b. 1829 Liverpool, Lancashire, England, son of John Robert MUTCH and Mary LEES was married in 1852 at Richmond, Melbourne, Victoria to Susannah ASQUITH, b. 1836, Hobart, Tasmania, daughter of Christian ASQUITH and Susannah SMITH.
Henry MUTCH was recorded as a Brickmaker of Merino when he signed the Merino School Petition in 1877.
Henry and Susannah MUTCH died at Merino in 1899 and 1922 respectively.
Henry MUTCH and Susannah ASQUITH had the following known family....
- Harriett MUTCH, b. 1854, Melbourne, Vic, d. 1889, m. George BICKLEY
- Henry MUTCH, b. 1856, Commers Hill, Vic, d. 1918, Merino, Vic.
- Margaret Agnes MUTCH, b. 1859, Sandford, Vic, d. 1936, m1. Thomas Bird DALE, m2. John BROWN, m3. ___ SMITH
- Joseph MUTCH, b. 1861, Casterton, Vic, d. 1897.
- Susanna MUTCH, b. 1863, Coleraine, Vic, d. 1897, m. Peter PESKETT 1864-1938
- James MUTCH, b. 1866, Merino, Vic, d. 1951, m. Mary Ann Amelia CORNISH
- Sarah MUTCH, b. 1868, Merino, Vic, d. 1954, m. John KING 1856-1935
- George MUTCH, b. 1870, Merino, Vic, d. 1939, New Zealand, m. Emily Kate GREIG who had a large family in New Zealand
- Mary MUTCH, b. 1873, d. 1882, Merino, Vic.
- David MUTCH, b. 1875, Merino, Vic, d. 1951.
- Albert John MUTCH, b. 1877, Merino, Vic, d. 1960, m. Eveline Anastasia Isabella BETTS
- Robert MUTCH, b. 1880, d. 1881, Merino, Vic.