Killara North SS 3425

South of Casterton, South-West Victoria, Australia



This school opened on 22nd of February 1902 in a Departmental building of wood, to accomodate 30 pupils. The first HT Edmund R. WATERS held the position until 3rd of December 1904. The school closed on 20th of May 1912. It re-opened on 1st of May 1913 on a part-time basis with 1448 Mocamboro, but declining numbers forced its closure on 9th of April 1914.

Source: "Vision & Realisation", Vol 2, Education Department of Victoria.