Wando Vale North SS 3591

5 miles NE of Wando Vale, Casterton, South-West Victoria, Australia



The school was located on the North Wando Rd about 5 miles NE of the present Wando Vale school. It was officially opened on 7th of September 1908 and closed on 30th of April 1916. HT Mts Lucy GLOWERY served from 7th of September 1908 to 31st of August 1909. The school closed and the building shifted to the site of Wando Bridge School SS3842 after Wando Bridge was burnt down in 1921.

Source: "Vision & Realisation", Vol 2, Education Department of Victoria.